A website’s traffic reflects how well a business is doing online. It also tell about customer behavior, and will help you formulate a marketing strategy that will get you a better ranking in the search engine results.
On-Page SEO optimize individual web pages to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines .following things must be consider under On-Page SEO.
- Meta tags are used to provide search engines with information about your page.
- Title Tag outlines what the page is about. When ranking web pages for particular queries, Google looks at the title tag and compares that to the rest of the content on the page.
- Meta Description can generate a competitive advantage in the search results, creating a higher click-through rate with a greater chance of conversions.
- h1 Tag is most important . You should never have more than one h1 tag on any page. Use the headings to represent the different sections of the page.
- The strength of your link profile isn’t solely determined by how many sites link back to you – it can also be affected by your internal linking structure. When creating and publishing content, be sure to keep an eye out for opportunities for internal links. This not only helps with SEO, but also results in a better, more useful experience for the user
2. Social Media Marketing
Is an effective way to get more eyeballs on your content and tap into the personal networks of your existing fans. Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out!
3.Use Landing Pages
Each page on your website should entice the reader to do something – call, sign up for service,free quote etc be sure to have clear invitation to do just that: a button.
4.Mobile Responsive Design
Today, making your website mobile -friendly is an absolute must.over 90 percent of shoppers use their smartphone.Ensure that your website is accessible and comfortably view able across a range of devices, including smaller smartphones.
So there you have above most effective ways to increase your website traffic.By using these methods, you’ll have more traffic and increase revenue in no time.